Thursday, February 26, 2009

Stuff I looked at/ate today

Read:
An Anthropological History of Drums in the Americas
A Natural History of Latin
Nietzsche in 90 minutes
Deer Hunting with Jesus

Ate:
oatmeal with blueberries, agave-maple syrup blend
glass of milk (WHOLE, not skim)
chocolate filled milanos
cream cheese covered whole wheat bagel
spinach salad w/ cranberries, goat cheese, and vinaigrette
more milanos
two slices of bread w/ butter
starbucks tall coffee (thanks daddy!)
and on my way to eat a chipotle veggie burrito!

**DISCLAIMER**
I am extremely bored, which is why I am telling you everything I put in my mouth and head today.

I also browsed an ungodly number of websites, including the table of condiments periodically expire. I contemplated many different haircuts that might look good on me, as well. Yes a productive day it has indeed been! And I can't forget the hours of NPR I listened to...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, simply wow.